- the Belgian Data Protection Act of 8th December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data (as amended) (the “Privacy Act”); and/or
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); and/or
- All other applicable legislation regarding the protection of privacy and the processing of personal data
What data do we collect?
Djewels Consortium collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Djewels Consortium with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Databases, subscriptions and any other mean independently created and/or owned by any official member of the Djewels Consortium.
- As part of the registration process to events on-site and on-line where one or several members of the Djewels Consortium has participated due to a commercial, promotional, institutional or similar agreement.
How will we use your data?
Djewels Consortium collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special communication products, offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- For internal statistical purposes
How do we store your data?
Djewels Consortium securely stores your data in a virtual private server (VPS) provided by Combell in Belgium (https://www.combell.com) and includes a SSL Certificates that encrypt and protect the information here located.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Consortium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us